Neal Becker Software Package..?

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 4 15:42:51 UTC 2012

On 01/04/2012 03:22 PM, Neal Becker wrote:
<>

> You know, I would have taken the same view if it wasn't that this had been
> directed personally at me.  Funny how that changes things.  I wouldn't be
> very happy if I just blocked it from my own client but still found this
> crap broadcast all over.
-=-

understandable.

but do consider if you had filters set up, you would never have known.
what you do not know can not hurt you. 8-D

what's more, consider source. especially if you have bashed him/her/it.

it is really relevant to one simple question;

  are you black and blue, or, cut up and bleeding?

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**