Neal Becker Software Package..?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Jan 5 01:15:39 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-01-04 at 21:29 +0100, Patrick Lists wrote:
> On 04-01-12 20:08, JB wrote:
> > I think this list should not be moderated at all because as I already said it
> > can be easily manipulated into killing it.
>
> IMO that Linda person is killing this list and with the baseless
> personal attack on Neal this Linda person has shown to be a threat to
> the reputation of others on this list. Google does not forget so Neal
> definitely has a point.
>
> I'm in favor of moderation.
>
> > I am for restoring "Linda" to her full list membership, w/o moderation.
>
> I am against restoring "Linda".
----
Is this really about Linda or about moderation?

If it's about Linda, it's awful simple to filter her out.

If it's about moderation, this list has endured for many, many years
without moderation and has it's moments to be sure but I tend to think
that outright moderation would have a negative impact.

Craig

believed to be clean.