Neal Becker Software Package..?

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 5 14:22:47 UTC 2012

On 01/04/2012 09:16 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 04.01.2012 22:10, schrieb g:
>> On 01/04/2012 07:54 PM, Neal Becker wrote:
>> <>
>>
>>> Not yet, but can't wait to say, apply for a job, or a loan, and have
>>> someone google me and this shows up.
>> -=-
>>
>> i did, just for more laughs, look at links Linda post and i did note that
>> search params where not full and correct.
>>
>> if that is among your worries, how it is that you are still working?
>
> the point is that Linda needs a psychotherapeuth and not a mailing-list
> after looking at many of her confused posts - she is not willing
> or able to realize that this permanently FUD is unwanted
-=-

i believe the word you are looking/intending for is psychothérapeute.

actually, he/she/it does not need one. this list is giving she/he/it
all the therapy it/she/he needs.

a psychiatrist will tell you that one of the intents of a person with
a non sane mind is to bring others to their own state. which by some
of the post, i would say that she/it/he is nearing that point. 8-D

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**