About expelling "Linda" and similar people

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Thu Jan 5 17:56:09 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 05:38 +0100, M. Fioretti wrote:

> As far as "Linda" is concerned, she (?) really, really felt to me from
> the very first moment as nobody else than the K. Larsen guy who messed
> up around here and on Ubuntu lists till one or two years ago, with
> another address. But this is just a personal feeling, not supported by
> any fact, only reported for your amusement.

I don't read or even browse every single email/topic that comes through,
so I dont' know anything bout this Linda person.  Is there a particular
thread/convo she took part (so I can go back and check the archives) in
that describes what this person is doing or not doing?

Just curious what the riff is about.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY