About expelling "Linda" and similar people

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Thu Jan 5 19:25:53 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 18:34:42 PM +0100, Heinz Diehl wrote:
> On 05.01.2012, M. Fioretti wrote:
>

> > As far as "Linda" is concerned, she (?) really, really felt to me
> > from the very first moment as nobody else than the K. Larsen guy
> > who messed up around here and on Ubuntu lists till one or two
> > years ago, with another address.
>
> Threads like this are completely useless and annoying, right from
> the beginning. Because, if you don't like to read someone, just use
> a filter or ignore the mails.

Please don't embarass yourself by replying to messages without reading
them entirely. Had you actually read what I posted, you would know
very well that:

1) I routinely filter out automatically uninteresting threads from
   mailing lists (I even gave the link to the web page describing the
   method I use) and that I HAVE systematically done this with all
   Linda's threads for months.

2) the reason why I asked to remove her has nothing to do with me,
   because to _me_ (for the reason above) Linda DOESN'T CAUSE ANY
   PROBLEM AT ALL, but with Fedora in general. Go back to read my
   message until the restaurant example to know what I mean.

Happy 2012,
	Marco F.
--
http://mfioretti.com