F16-X86_64-Live-KDE won't boot on XPS 17

Dean S. Messing deanm at sharplabs.com
Sat Jan 7 05:50:39 UTC 2012

On 06 January 2012 at 5:32pm Linux guy wrote:
> I wonder if it would make a difference if I installed directly and
> then tried to boot.

It very well might.  It's what I would do, but that's because I have no
experience booting from a USB device.  I also have little experience
dual booting so your situation is quite different from mine.

> Are you dual booting ?

No.  I run a Windows guest under VMware on the Linux host.

> Thanks, BTW, for taking the time to reply to my thread.

You're welcome. Sorry I can't be of more help.