Neal Becker Software Package..?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jan 7 21:13:55 UTC 2012

Am 07.01.2012 22:10, schrieb Joe Zeff:
> On 01/07/2012 12:57 PM, Claude Jones wrote:
>> The idea of having to go and log in to ten different forum sites on a
>> regular basis is not something I welcome.
>
> All of the fora I currently use allow you to log in automatically.
> Of course, I only use them from my own
> computers so there aren't any security issues.

you did not understand the point

* a mailing-list comes to you
* a forum not

in this context it does not matter if you have to login
the point is you have to navigate somewhere to get the messages

having 20 mailing-list is easy, you see new messages, you can
take a short view over new ones und you HAVE NOT manually
interact to do this