Neal Becker Software Package..?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Jan 7 21:55:30 UTC 2012

On 01/07/2012 01:31 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> the point was not the single word "login"
> the point was that you have MANUALLY navigate to them instead
> get new messages AUTOMATICALLY - so what exactly did you not
> understand in the text you quoted?

Which is not what you said; you made a Great Big Fscking Deal out of the
fact that you "need to log in," which as I pointed out is false for most
people.  Now, if you're so lazy that you can't be arsed to go from one
board to another and look at the titles of the threads, that's another
question that I shan't debate with you because it's a matter of personal
taste.

On a side note, you seem to get very incensed by people not
understanding what you meant.  In at least half of the cases (not
including this one) it looked to me, at least, as though they were
responding to what you wrote, if not what you meant.  You might want to
ask yourself if maybe you're not expressing yourself quite as clearly as
you think you are.  Please don't take this as an insult, because it's
meant as nothing more than a friendly suggestion to help avoid further
friction on this list.