Neal Becker Software Package..?

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 8 00:22:59 UTC 2012

On 2012/01/07 16:13, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 01/07/2012 03:49 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

>>> ...and for some of us, fora fit better than email
>>
>> boah that was not the point
>>
>> you are hanging on the single word "login" and do
>> not realize the whole time that this was never the
>> point of the post you answered
>>

> And where, pray tell, did I mention that word in the post you're responding to?
>
>> what is your problem?
>>

> Arrogant, narrow-minded jerks like you.

You two seem to be running afoul of a very common mailing list or forum
problem - message lag. At the moment it looks to me, a third party to the
argument, that you guys are now arguing past each other due to heightened
emotions. As far as I can see you've both expressed your views and your
starting assumptions. Both are good conclusions given your starting points.

You both won.

{^_^}