F16 - Clementine doesn't start

antonio antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 21:45:25 UTC 2012

A friend of mine (she doesn't speak English) installed Clementine but
when she started it nothing happened:
starting from a terminal she gets the following message:

clementine
db error:  QSqlError(21, "Unable to execute multiple statements at a
time", "not an error")
faulty query:  "CREATE TABLE schema_version (
   version INTEGER NOT NULL
);
INSERT INTO schema_version (version) VALUES (0);"
bound values:  QMap()
Unable to update music library database
Annullato

She removed the ./config/Clementine folder but nothing changed: also a
different user on same computer gets the same message.

Any hint??
She has same mysql packages as I have on my box, that works fine

Tnx

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52