Reading Linux files from Windows?

Lucélio Gomes de Freitas aa.lucelio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:31:05 UTC 2012

Hi timothy,

Em 12-01-2012 12:07, Timothy Murphy escreveu:

>> What about installing windows in virtualbox and using shared folder
>> functionality to allow windows to read your pictures folder
> Thanks for the response.
> I thought about doing something like that,
> but wasn't sure if my laptop (a Thinkpad T60) would support this.

Have a look at mediatomb, works fine with Fedora-linux and is a free SW.
Not necessary Windows for this.
Wireless connection. At home, from my LG-> LE425500 I see pictures and
films that are on my desktop HD, and also have Internet access from TV.

ok?

--
Lucélio Gomes de Freitas
ETFCSF=> U.G.F.=> P.U.C.(RJ)