Grub for F-16/init 3 -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Jan 13 13:01:36 UTC 2012

            It looks like I need to edit "/etc/default/grub" however it
            provides some unfamiliar lines;

                GRUB_TIMEOUT=15
                GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR="Fedora"
                GRUB_DEFAULT=saved
                GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="rd.md=0 rd.lvm=0 rd.dm=0
                KEYTABLE=us quiet SYSFONT=latarcyr

            I haven't had much luck with the "info" file, possibly
            because I don't know how best to navigate it?

            Can anyone tell me what changes I need to make, timeout is
            obvious, I've changed that, but I want to eliminate the
            log-in GUI and see all the boot data.

            Thanks,

            Bob