Notecase for F-16 -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Jan 13 16:46:34 UTC 2012

On 13/01/12 10:48, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 22:41 -0500, Fedora User wrote:
>>
>> There are Fedora RPM's on the NotecasePro site. You MIGHT be able to
>> import your notes into tomboy - which I have not used in several years.
> tomboy has been supplanted by gnote.

            I bought Notecasepro for $30 USD. Hopefully they will send
            me the "key" and it will work as advertised. In the meantime
            I can read my notes with it, just can't save new items. I
            suppose I could change to something else but I've been using
            notecase for a while and there's a lot of inertia to
            overcome in changing!

            Thanks,

            Bob

.