Logitech MX Revolution Mouse Problems, wheel button

Patrick Kobly patrick at kobly.com
Sun Jan 15 19:03:12 UTC 2012

Don't know what new magic is in the new DE's but I've always just used the tool revoco. Google it, it's a fairly easy compile / install.

Fwiw, to other folks without a revo, the complication is that the mouse wheel has 2 modes - clicky and freewheel. Default mode for the mouse is that clicking the middle button switches the wheel between these modes without generating an event. Revoco allows you to change to always free wheel or always clicky.

Pk