Somewhat OT: Windows won't boot after update

Emilio Lopez emiliollbb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:44:11 UTC 2012

>> After a "Windows Update", Windows 7 Won't boot anymore. I have no idea
>> why
>> and how can I restore it.

> There is a "Windows 7 Restore CD" which could solve that, but surely
> this will remove grub completely.
>
> Emilio.

>> This is a OEM edition...

I'm not talking about the restore CD that comes with computers, I'm
talking about a special DVD that Microsoft developed that find errors
in installation and automatically repairs them. You should download it
from any p2p or something like that, of course, Microsoft wont provide
it so easily.

Emilio