Stuck and Frustrated : Try to get from Live CD to Desktop system Fedora 16.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at
Mon Jan 16 21:32:27 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 09:58 -0700, stan wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 05:50:09 -0500
> William Case <billlinux at> wrote:
> > What should I be doing?
> You don't say what you've tried, but, from memory, I think all you
> have
> to do is
> chroot /mnt/Sysimage
> I can't remember if the Sysimage is supposed to be SysImage, etc.  You
> should do a
> ls /mnt
> to see what the correct form is.  If it isn't there, your fs isn't
> being recognized, and that is another kettle of fish.
My memory it is  /mnt/sysimage

The rescue system tells you the partition that contains the installed
Unix is a Registered Bell of AT&T Trademark Laboratories. -- Donn Seeley
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at