[Packages] Minus Desktop Tool for Fedora

Manuel Escudero jmlevick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:33:53 UTC 2012

2012/1/18 Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com>

> On 01/18/2012 07:16 AM, Manuel Escudero wrote:
>
> > Minus Website <http://min.us/rzROL7G>
> >
> > And if you're on Fedora and want to use the Minus desktop tool, you can
> > download the RPM's I created from here:
> >
> > 32Bit -
> >
> http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/xenodecdn/Minus-Desktop-RPM/minus-desktop-tool-1.7-2.i386.rpm
> > 64 Bit -
> >
> http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/xenodecdn/Minus-Desktop-RPM/minus-desktop-tool-1.7-2.x86_64.rpm
> >
> > P.S. I've already told the minus team about my RPM's and they asked me to
> > post the availability of them to the Fedora Community, So I'm posting
> here
> > in case anyone it's interested.
>
> You should post the srpm as well
>
> Rahul
>
> --

I'm afraid I can't... Even when Minus is supposed to be based on Opensource
I don't think there's a tarball to actually compile the app... (or maybe
there is somewhere thanks to the
archlinux package they have) But as this is only a convertion from DEB to
RPM (and it actually works pretty well)
I don't have an SRPM... Anyway the code can be seen extracting the package
with ark or file roller :)