PDF viewer with 'postits'

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Jan 18 16:44:41 UTC 2012

I am looking for a PDF viewer that will allow me to maintain 'postits'
so I can go through multiple points in reading a document.

In particular, when I am reading an 802 standard pdf, I am bouncing back
and forth between multiple pages to get the information I need.  If I
can put 'postits' on the pages I need so I can easily go between them,
it would improve my reading experience.

Right now I am trying to extract from 802.15.7-2011 how Command
Information Elements work and that is ~5 pages across the document.