LibreO. Calc problem saving to nfs -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Jan 18 17:54:43 UTC 2012

        I can't save, or even access, a file to nfs with Libreoffice
        calc in this new F16/64 installation.

        I can deal with files on this computer and transfer stuff via
        sftp, etc. Can copy the calc data file from another computer to
        calc here but can't copy/save calc to nfs!

        LO Writer works normally with nfs files. Everything on the nfs
        saver looks normal, just calc refuses to have anything to do
        with files there.

        Am I the only one having a problem with this?

        Bob