[ why i do not like base64]

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 19 12:56:18 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 03:52 +0000, g wrote:
> NISM ??

I have no idea what that abbreviation refers to, but the (obvious) spam
(simply by looking at the list of recipients) you replied to was not
received as base64 encoded, here.

Nor should it really be a problem.  Only the most ancient or
dysfunctional mail clients would not be able to handle base64 encoded
messages.  And, I dare say, the same derision should be applicable to
anything else that *handles* mail for you.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.