systemd and shutdown

Ian Chapman packages at amiga-hardware.com
Mon Jan 23 08:47:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

Does anybody have any ideas how I can diagnose why a system fails to
shutdown?. It's running F16 but issuing a poweroff or reboot just causes
it to hang during shutdown. I've no idea what's causing it because
systemd does a whole bunch of things in parallel. Is there anywhere to
produce a list of services that systemd shuts down and their order? I've
enable various levels of debugging, but see nothing useful from systemd
in the logs, not that it seems to log all that much anyway. Cheers.

--
Ian Chapman.