glxgear and glxinfo confusion

Jatin K ssh.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:13:38 UTC 2012

On Monday 23 January 2012 03:22 PM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> what should I look for ???  I've reinstalled the X server but the
> situation is the same
>
> can you spotlight on  the issue ? here[1] the Xorg.0.log
> Nothing seems to be wrong with your X setup, AFAICS. What problem are you
> experiencing?
There is no issue... I was just comparing my two laptop's performance both are Dell,
one is core-i5 with ATI 1GB dedicated memory and another is core-i7  with Intel HD 3000 graphics

so just checking the performance and tried the glxgears command and seen
the big difference in FPS
and posted the question which came to my mind :-)

Thanks

--
   °v°
  /(_)\