printing landscape -- hp laserjet p3005dn, hp lasejet color 2600n

gary artim gartim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:15:46 UTC 2012

Hi --

Seem all the landscape printing in linux stopped working, virtual
hosts of w7 still work on same machine. Has anyone seenn this problem?
I've tried deleting and reinstalling all the printers, different ppd,
no workie! I get 1/2 of a portrait mode printout when using landscape
- maybe some filter missing?. For the 2600 I tried foo2hp also - same
results. Ideas welcomed. I have about 8 desktops all borked for
landscape mode (so you feel some sympathy).  Seriously please advise.
thanks

-- g.