printing landscape -- hp laserjet p3005dn, hp lasejet color 2600n

gary artim gartim at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:44:03 UTC 2012

Removed ghostscript, which removed cups and redefined the printers.
Both printers worked for landscape and portrait mode using enscript.
When I test with firefox portrait works, landscaping google's main
page I get the left half of the page in on one page and right half on
another in portrait mode. LiibreOffice seems to work for both
orientations. Gonna give up for now and try the reinstall
gshostscript/cups on all machines and redef of all printers. Seem
upgrades to fedora always cause some basic function to brake, but I've
been upgrading these systems since fc9. In the past it was alway
video, now seem to have switched to printing. There have been releases
that just worked, but that's a lot of software changes.