MySQL is not working on PHP with Fedora 16

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 03:25:20 UTC 2012

umm jeff...

i think he was looking for reassurance (not condescension) as to the
actions he has to take, or exactly what he has to type to resolve the issue.

he simply doesn't want to f up his box...

for the mysql issue.. it appears that selinux is blocking the app/port...

go ahead and type the cmds that have the "#" in front of them...

let us know how it goes..