MySQL is not working on PHP with Fedora 16

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Wed Jan 25 06:36:55 UTC 2012

For cases where I can't (be bothered to take the time to) find the proper
context and end up using this method, I make a habit of moving/flushing
audit.log then recreating the specific issue.  This way, nothing unexpected
slips by.

I probably should be paying more attention to what's in there, but there's
nobody paying me...