Are you a Linux Expert?

Kenneth Wolcott kennethwolcott at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 02:55:23 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 18:35, Roger <arelem at bigpond.com> wrote:
> Ya know, I asked myself the same question, kinda! Then thought...
> Why would I not treat this as yet another rubbish attempt to gather
> information?
> Roger
>
>>> What Linux expert would click on a link with unknown side-effects at a
>>> previously unknown site?
>>
>> Hey! I've used my linux expertise to prepare for just such
>> an occasion (but that doesn't mean I plan to click on
>> the link no matter how safe I've made it :-)
>>
>> http://home.comcast.net/~tomhorsley/game/isolate.html

Ummm...the OP didn't make himself very clear :-)

This is coming from a LinkedIn Linux Discussion Group where the
thinking was that there needed to be a customized Linux Expert Forum.

So, all of the suspicious comments are really quite valid because the
OP didn't *clearly* identify the purpose/charter/etc of the Forum.

BTW, becoming the largest is not meaningful, but having some (a fairly
good number of) real experts who are good at explaining things would
be good to have as members.

Ken Wolcott