Unable to update/upgrade Fedora-16 due to yum Transaction error

Kaushik Guha adi11bgsg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:11:38 UTC 2012

To Aaron Konstan: Well, "apper" is the actual name represented as per
Fedora16,now  this user's community gmail space is not for programming as
we all know,I think, typos,lower-upper case letter mixing, doesn't affect
much.Though you are correct that we should be true about information &
facts.

To Frank,Kevin,Reindl,John...Friends: I actually wanted to enable the
repos. list(not all),since I want to *UPGRADE *this distro Fedora16(64-bit)
to Fedora 17(64-bit)(due to launch in May/June 2012)without losing any
files,applications,tools etc. until installed here now.
I *do not intend* for a *CLEAN INSTALL* like Ubuntu distros.
I am a noob you see my Friends,regarding the indepth system of
Fedora,though am familiar with various applications and tools used in
GNU/Linux OS.I always try to learn by seeking your Help-Friends,and never
mind about *"sarcasam"* or *"lectures"* till they remain at a confined *
"positive"* level and does not *cross* the limits.

Thank you all
-Kaushik Guha