Unable to update/upgrade Fedora-16 due to yum Transaction error

Kaushik Guha adi11bgsg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:36:46 UTC 2012

Currently I am at ease with KDE,and I am in it while I write
this.Occasionally I use LXDE also,but GNOME-3.x seems to be uneasy with* me
*at least.
I've stated earlier,that it was my mistake to enable most of the repos. in
the repos list.
I had already disabled all "rawhide" repos and also the "ATrpms" repo in
the list.
In fact I read earlier in the Fedora main site stating,that rawhides are in
development stages for dev. purposes ,releases and testing.
Previously,while enabling the repos,I WAS CAREFUL not to enable rawhide or
testing repos. as such,but due to fault of my lack in concentration while I
was meddling the repos list,I enabled those repos without realising the
consequences.
Sorry, Friends.