Error 403 on Apache server, You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Alan Holt berber.it at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 08:24:58 UTC 2012

Hello to all,

I've web-server Apache:
*[root at services share]# httpd -v
Server version: Apache/2.2.17 (Unix)*

on Fedora Linux:
*[root at services share]# cat /etc/issue
Fedora release 14 (Laughlin)
*
And I have domain example.domain.com where I want to see file listing in
the current directory, but when I go in the browser to example.domain.com I
get the next error:

*Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.*

So I don't know what is the problem =(
My httpd.conf:

*<Directory />
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from All
    AllowOverride All
    IndexOptions +FancyIndexing
    Options +Indexes Includes MultiViews FollowSymLinks AuthConfig FileInfo
</Directory>*

My .htaccess file:
*[root at services QaTests]# cat .htaccess
Options +Indexes
*
My directory:
*drwxrwsrwt    5 root apache  4096 Jan 26 17:15 QaTests*

What could be a problem I don't have any idea?
Could somebody to help me please ?

--
בברכה,
אלכס ברבר