OT: Re: kernel-3.2.2-1.fc16 breaks wifi

nullv at gmx.com nullv at gmx.com
Mon Jan 30 13:08:29 UTC 2012

Kernel 3.2.1 broke my nilfs2 support also. Went back to 3.1.9 and now back to good. I'll try out 3.2.2 later today to see if that's fixed.
I'd suggest to the kernel package maintainers that they should either keep backward compatibility by compiling all the kernel & module options in as they would have in their previous release, or at least keep the stuff they had moved out of the main kernel by making kmod/akmod packages to keep the optional stuff around for those who want it