[Packages] Minus Desktop Tool for Fedora

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 31 14:34:52 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-01-17 at 19:46 -0600, Manuel Escudero wrote:
> So I was navigating the Net when I found this online storage service
> with
> an interesting twist called "Minus" I discovered they had a Desktop
> client
> for their service and that the Desktop client had versions for Ubuntu
> and
> ArchLinux, but not for Fedora...
>

> I'm a Fedora User and I was really interested in using Minus, so I
> created
> RPM's for their Desktop Tool (From the DEB's they provide using Alien)
> And
> the Generated RPM's work very well, So if you want to Know more about
> Minus
> you can go and visit their webpage and register if you want to use the
> service:
>

> Minus Website
>

> And if you're on Fedora and want to use the Minus desktop tool, you
> can
> download the RPM's I created from here:
>

> 32Bit
> - http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/xenodecdn/Minus-Desktop-RPM/minus-desktop-tool-1.7-2.i386.rpm
> 64 Bit
> - http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/xenodecdn/Minus-Desktop-RPM/minus-desktop-tool-1.7-2.x86_64.rpm
>

> P.S. I've already told the minus team about my RPM's and they asked me
> post the availability of them to the Fedora Community, So I'm posting
> here
> in case anyone it's interested.
>

> C'ya!
When I run minus I get what looks like an error message:
QObject::connect: Cannot connect QAction::triggered(null) to
(null)::(null)
What is the significance of this error? Maybe this is why minus is not
working correctly for me. I still can't see the public space of another
user using minus.

I guess it was all a DREAM ... or an episode of HAWAII FIVE-O ...
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net