Message when running yum update

Heinz Diehl htd at fritha.org
Sun Jul 1 13:08:56 UTC 2012

On 01.07.2012, Reindl Harald wrote:

> YOU GUY leave me fuck in peace as long you have not
> leant to use a mail-client and get rid of HTML mails
[....]

Not long ago, after some mails on the topic "64 bit version of Adobwe
Reader" in this list, I got a private email of Harald Reindl, written
in the same unfriendly manner and in the same hostile tone as his
later replies to you here in this thread. I decided not to answer and to
temporarily fade-out his mails in my mailreader, then. Now I see
by reading the text in your replies that his ugly behaviour seems to be a
chronical phenomenon, unfortunately.

Harald, I think you could be very helpful by using arguments which are
relevant and related, instead of offending people and nitpicking on
them, taking for granted at most of them must be dumb. In fact, most
people realize quickly what's going on and silently ignore you.

So, do you have strong enough personality to realize, accept and change?
It's up to you.