Gnome-rdp (re-post)

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jul 2 14:47:04 UTC 2012

On 07/02/2012 10:43 PM, Lawrence Graves wrote:
> I would greatly appreciate it if we would not get personal about this problem. If
> we spend more energy on solving the problem more people will benifit. Keep it real,
> please.

I've not see anyone getting personal.  All in fun...

But, if you are in a situation where you can try...since you were the OP....I'll give
you access to my Win2008 server to try out over the internet.  Just contact me offline.

It is nearly 11PM here....so I won't be able up much longer.

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage