And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:04:02 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Robert Myers <rbmyersusa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Flash actually works for Windows, and I need Flash (I know...pathetic, isn't
> it?)

Adobe gets in bed with Google to promote Chrome and makes Flash
available on Chrome only and this is a fault of Fedora or Linux,
exactly HOW? and how do you suppose the Fedora team could fix it,
technilcally, if Flash is closed source and Adobe doesn't make a
version available?

> Vmware Player for Windows, unlike Red Hat's various experiments with
> virtualization, actually works in a way I can use.

That's why I use Virtualbox. You should try it.

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell