And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Jul 4 04:50:49 UTC 2012

On 07/04/2012 11:23 AM, Robert Myers wrote:
> You are nothing if not persistent.  As to contributing to Linux, which
> for me has *always* been Red Hat, this is not the only forum in
> existence.  Given your investment in defending your ego, it is clearly
> an important forum for you.

My goodness you really think personal attacks are called for?

I suggested you may be on other lists seeking help.  I'm on many of the Red Hat lists
as well, since we use RHEL here.  I can't recall seeing you their either.

But, even then....you choose to come here to complain.   Why is that?

So, do you have any specific questions or problems you need help on other than Flash?

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage