BRAINDEAD IDIOT -> Re: USER SHOULD BE UNSUBSCRIBED

n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 4 08:31:25 UTC 2012

On 07/04/2012 09:15 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 04.07.2012 10:01, schrieb n2xssvv.g02gfr12930:

That is what I am trying to do, and you are just being abusive. I can no
longer log into my account   and hence I can do no more there. So I have
emailed the mailing list manager, but have received no reply.

To everyone else, here is what you can expect from Reindl if he takes
offense at you, and therefore I would advise you are careful not to
contradict him.

This mail has also been forwarded to the mailing list manager