And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 5 06:00:43 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-07-04 at 16:09 -0300, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> I fail to grasp what would be so fundamentally different between
> Ubuntu and Fedora with regards to virtualization and flash support.

Ubuntu has Debian origins, Fedora has Red Hat.  They do some things in
substantially different ways, other things in fairly similar ways.  They
are quite different distributions, so I wouldn't be surprised that some
things work on one easier than the other.  All Linuxes are not the same.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.