gnote data imported to cherrytree

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 5 20:21:32 UTC 2012

Since at least F16 Fedora has included a progrwam for taking notes
called cherrytree seemingly a substitute for gnote or Tomboy.

Now when you choose the import option one of the sub-options is to
import daqta from tomboy. Now tomboy does not exist since it was
succeeded by gnote. My impression is that tomboy and gnote used the same
dat structures but I can't get cherrytree to import my gnotw data.
Is cherrytree the future. If so does anyone know how the gnote data can
be imported into cherrytree?
network down, IP packets delivered via UPS
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net