And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Robert Myers rbmyersusa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 13:41:18 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Bill Shirley
<bshirley at memphis.apirx.biz> wrote:
> "As for the bullies here who think of themselves as the Internet police but
> who in reality are no better than a street gang, make the world a better
> place and find a competent therapist
> Robert Myers."
>
> You sir, crave attention.  You've had your little flame war and it has died
> down.  Now you're stirring the embers.
>
> Please move on.

Another self-appointed Internet cop.  The North End here is pretty
safe because a very effective private group doesn't want outsiders
engaged in unsanctioned violence.  Sanctioned violence, of your sort,
is de rigeur.

As to attention, I can get all the attention I want, believe me.  My
weak spot is that self-righteousness like yours hits an on switch in
me for which there is no off switch.  You're just going to have to
find your own off switch.

Robert Myers.