Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Robert Myers rbmyersusa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 11:52:40 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Ed Gurski <ed at gurski.com> wrote:

> Heil Doctor Art Brush -- That's what you used to be known as. Doctor of
> WHAT? Time has not changed you in the least! You're still as arrogant as
> you've always been --- bullying your way around and then whinnying that
> people have no respect and are Luddites...
>
> You must be a very lonely man without friends and in 20 years you'll be
> an old decrepit man watching the paint dry!!
>
> Just leave us all alone -- we know all about you now so LEAVE!!!

And *your* mandate to tell others how to behave comes from where?

I don't believe I have ever characterized you or anyone else as a
Luddite.  I have characterized you and others as being entirely
lacking in manners.  That wouldn't bother me so much, except that you
are self-righteous on the subject.  The self-righteousness does bother
me.

Robert Myers