Motherboards

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Wed Jul 11 09:57:34 UTC 2012

On 11.07.2012 09:35, Gary Hodder wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am wondering what motherboards users are using on there Linux box?
>
> Am looking at the Gigabyte ga-990fxa-d3, does this board play well with
> Linux as looking at putting it in what was the m4a79t box.

I don't quite understand your problem. I don't want to judge here "which
motherboard is better" because it really depends on your needs. If I
asked you what hard drive is better for me to use with Linux, what would
you tell me? Today, the only piece of hardware that Linux users must be
careful when buying is video card and sometimes sound card. Other
hardware is well supported.

Mateusz Marzantowicz