TeX update failure with texlive-release.repo

lvandijk ludgervandijk at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:32:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm getting the same error on FC17. I am using R-core-2.15.1, which I
updated by disabling the texlive-repo. When I now try to run yum update I
don't get any errors from R, nor from texlive-latex or texlive-dvips. But I
do still get this one:

--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: 1:texlive-preview-11.86.svn17118-1.noarch (@texlive)
           Requires: texlive-kpathsea
           Removing: 1:texlive-kpathsea-svn26691-1.noarch (@texlive)
               texlive-kpathsea = 1:svn26691-1
           Obsoleted By: 1:tex-kpathsea-svn26691-1.noarch (texlive)
               Not found

Does anyone else still have this problem, or know of a way to fix it?

Kind regards,
Ludger van Dijk