F17 wireless card problem

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 03:08:52 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:

> On 07/17/2012 01:11 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> > I must apologise to my political science colleagues if any other's exist
> who use
> > Fedora, let alone other versions of Linux. It is not my intent to poke
> fun at
> > social sciences, only at myself.
>
> You quoted the wrong message when you decided to apologize.  Without going
> back and
> finding the other message your apology made no sense.
>
> It is also standard practice, and encouraged, to trim relies to contain
> only the
> relevant information.
>

> --
> Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out
> on the joke
> of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage
> --

Hi Ed:

I think the political science guys are smart enough to figure it out, and
for the rest, it doesn't matter so much because computer science/tech
people will either miss it, or disregard my comment as coming from a flake,
which is okay with me because the joke was directed at myself.

Regards,
Richard