HOWTO update F17 machine with no internet access

Mark Haney markh at abemblem.com
Thu Jul 19 12:06:48 UTC 2012

I'm sure this has been answered before, but I'm having trouble finding
it.  Mainly due to the fact I'm not entirely sure what to search for.
Anyway, I've got a F17 system, which, for various reasons, does not have
internet access.  It does sit on a small wireless LAN, however.

What I need is a HOWTO or pointers on how I can keep this system
updated. I've never encountered this situation before so I don't know
what's the best way to handle this with the current software.
--

Mark Haney
Software Developer/Consultant
markh at abemblem.com
Linux marius.homelinux 3.4.4-4.fc16.x86_64 GNU/Linux