Proposal request for ideas on naming Fedora releases.

Caitlyn O'Hanna ravenoak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:23:45 UTC 2012

As "suit-and-tie" as some may view it, I'd rather have "$distro
$relver" than "$distro $relver
$somestupidname-yes-im-talking-to-you-beefy-miracle"

What happened to the days of having names like Leonidas and Verne?
Maybe include in the rules that it needs to be slightly more relevant
than "beey miracle" or "chicken vindaloo"?

--Caitlyn