Proposal request for ideas on naming Fedora releases.

Caitlyn O'Hanna ravenoak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 00:28:53 UTC 2012

I love the idea of using scientists, explorers, writers (not just
sci-fi), artists...anything really that pushes the boundaries of the
human experience...and not just people, Leonidas was a (or several
really) ship too.

Also, I would have to say that so far my favourite Fedora artwork is
from Verne ;-)

--Caitlyn