Ubuntu's Unity desktop repo for fedora by opensuse

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 05:27:37 UTC 2012

On 07/22/2012 01:01 AM, John Aldrich wrote:
> On Sun July 22 2012 12:18:04 AM Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I wrote:
>>> I agree. That's why I switched from straight Ubuntu to KUbuntu on my
>>> laptop. On my desktop, I use Fedora, of course. :D
>> I've gone the other route, and installed Ubuntu on my desktop and have
>> Fedora installed on my laptop!  And so far it's been running like a champ!
>>

> Well, different strokes for different folks. :D I just thought Kubuntu might be
> a bit "lighter" and work better on a laptop...I'm more used to the tools that
> come with Fedora so I always have to stop and think when I want to do
> something in *ubuntu. :D
I agree that it's lighter, I want to actually get (yet ANOTHER!) small
desktop and dedicate it to trying out the alternate versions of some of
the more well-known versions of Linux.....only because I'm not well
versed enough to handle the "virtual machine" thingie....(and by my use
fo the word "thingie" I show just how LITTLE I know!...LoL!)

EGO II