Mounting Galaxy S3 internal SD card

NOSpaze nospaze at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 05:01:16 UTC 2012

Mounting the phone filesystem:

a) run sshdroid on the tablet/phone (configured with some password like
mypassword)

b) run this on your pc:

$ echo mypassword|sshfs root at 192.168.0.101:/ ~/mnt -p 22 -o
password_stdin

(notice I use port 22; if your phone is not rooted the port is 2022, I
believe)

My card appears mounted on ~/mnt/mnt/sdcard. Now you can use rsync or
cp. Sadly, cp by wifi is slow -specially with movies-.

Galaxy mini rooted with:
http://www.cypherpunk.at/2011/10/08/manual-rooting-android-on-linux-2/

Greets!