systemd and ssh/ftp

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jul 29 19:11:16 UTC 2012

On 07/29/2012 12:01 PM, pringler01 at gmail.com wrote:
> Sorry if this sarcasm get to someone, i get to me than someone teaches
> me what i already know and in the FOOS world tell me what to do (what is
> this apple inc?), i am asking for some ideas not leasons.

OK, now tell us why you thought that disabling your firewall would help.
  And, for that matter, why disable SELinux[1] unless you're getting
alerts and the troubleshooter's suggestions don't help.  Sometimes,
getting people to stop doing Bad Things is just as important as helping
them fix what's wrong and in this case, it could also help you avoid
future issues.

[1]Cargo Cult sysadminning at its worst, IMAO.